Returns, Replacement, and Refund Policy
GemsNDiamond always takes the buyer side after all GemsNDiamond wants every client should be happy and we try to make a smile on your precious face. Because nothing is more precious than you, so if you find that your decision of buying will not bring a smile or if you feel unhappy with the purchase, don’t worry 100% money will be refunded. With years focus on Gem Therapy, this policy is formulated to give the best in the class assurance so that your focus is completely on the success of gem therapy.
GemsNDiamond.com offers a very transparent and simple 10 Days Return & Replacement Policy.
Conditions to be eligible for the Returns & Replacement Policy:
- Item(s) must be in their original, unused condition.
- Replacement for items is subject to inspection and checking by the GemsNDiamond team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage will not be included under our Returns & Replacement Policy.
- The product should be accompanied by the Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
Return Policy on Loose Gemstones:
For loose gemstones, you can return the gemstone with 100% money paid for the gemstone within 10 days by meeting the above conditions.
Return Policy on Gemstone Jewellery (Ring or Pendent):
For any custom jewelry created for you (rings, or pendants), you will get 100% money paid for the gemstone and metal used in jewelry (ring or pendant) within 10 days by meeting the above conditions.
Please Note: There is no return on ring or pendant made in any metal using Emerald, Opal, Turquoise, Pearl, and Coral.
What is Not Included in Refund:
- Shipping Charges, VAT, and duties are not refundable.
- Return Shipment is at the buyer/customer’s cost and must be an insured shipment only.
- Payment Gateway charges, if applicable, will not be refunded. These are billed directly by the payment gateway and are not refunded. For Razorpay payment gateway, these are 2.0% for all payments using Indian cards (Indian Consumer Credit Cards, Indian Debit Cards, Net Banking from 58 Banks, UPI, Wallets including Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayLater, etc.) and for Diners and Amex Cards, International Cards, EMIs (Credit Card, Debit Card & Cardless), Corporate (Business) Credit Cards these are 3.0%. (*GST as applicable on fee).
- For Paypal, these are 5.19%. All aforementioned charges are inclusive of applicable GST (18%)
- Additionally, any additional lab certificate that may have been ordered apart from the free along with the gemstone, shall not be refunded in the return payment.
- Returns will take 7-10 business days to process (from the receiving date of the product at our address). Please note that the credit card company/banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions: Returns & Replacement Policy
- When does the 10-Day Return Period Start?
The 10-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
- I bought 2 loose gemstones, I like one of them – can I return the other?
Yes, under our no-questions-asked return policy on gemstones with 100% money back, you can indeed return the other gemstone within the 10 days
- I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
We usually require a fully original product certificate, invoices, documentation, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the Money Back Guarantee.
- Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring? Our Return policy clearly states that any custom jewellery cannot be returned. However, you are eligible for a store credit worth 75% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on GemsNDiamond.com
- I am returning a loose gemstone. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please take the following steps:
- Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization
- Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone-like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
- Pack the items carefully and send them only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share it with us. You can find our address by clicking the Contact Us link on the website.
- You may also have to ascertain which couriers accept jewelry. At times, customers have managed to circumvent this rule (at their own risk) by simply mentioning the product as “Artificial Jewellery” or “Astrological Product”
IMPORTANT: Do not write the name GemsNDiamond or any gemstones, jewelry-related words on the outside of the package, as it may attract undue attention and theft of the package. Instead please correctly mention us as ” Amarjeet Singh” along with the address.