|Weight||3.64carat /3.99 ratti / 0.72 grams|
|Origin||BRAZIL AND ZAMBIA|
|Dispatch Time||3 Business Day|
Emerald is a gemstone and a variety of the mineral beryl (Be3Al2(SiO3)6) colored green by trace amounts of chromium or sometimes vanadium. Beryl has a hardness of 7.5–8 on the Mohs scale. Most emeralds are highly included, so their toughness (resistance to breakage) is classified as generally poor. Emerald is a cyclosilicate.
Zambia is the world’s second biggest producer, with its Kafubu River area deposits (Kagem Mines) about 45 km (28 mi) southwest of Kitwe responsible for 20% of the world’s production of gem-quality stones in 2004. In the first half of 2011, the Kagem Mines produced 3.74 tons of emeralds.
New deposits have been found since 1980, making Brazil one of the most important suppliers of emeralds. Brazilian emeralds are exceptional with their vibrant rich green color. A good quality Brazil emerald will display a natural glow, rich color, and good transparency which adds to the value of this gemstone.
Emerald Stone Benefits
- If your child is weak in studies or does not feel like studying or is having difficulty in studying, then they must wear it.
- Wearing this gemstone increases the intelligence and concentration ability of the students. This gemstone directly affects the learning ability of the students and with its help children are able to perform well in the exam.
- It is the best gemstone for those involved in the field of art. If you want to make a career in fields like fashion designing, music, painting and interior designing Emerald gemstone can help you. Wearing this stone brings new ideas into mind. It is also beneficial in winning the competition.
- If you are among those who are unable to express their thoughts properly, then you will also benefit from wearing the Panna Stone of Mercury. Wearing emeralds to the leader, speaker, manager and team leader is the sum of immense success in life. The positive powers of this gem increase the energy in the person.
- If you are going to give an interview for the job, then emerald stone can help you in this job too. This gem opens the door to your success.
- According to Vedic astrology, wearing the Panna stone gives the wearer protection from their enemies and opponents. Due to the auspicious effect of this stone, your opponents can’t harm you.
- For traders, this gem is nothing short of a miracle. Wearing panna gemstone greatly reduces the chances of business loss and fraud.
- This gemstone also helps in facing challenges and difficulties and in getting out of the opposite situation.
- Those who are unable to make the right decision or are always confused, should wear the Emerald Stone. This brings clarity in his thoughts.
- If you are troubled by lack of money or debt, you can get infinite money.
- This gemstone opens the path to success even for the teachers of Economics and Mathematics.
- If a member of your house has been ill for a long time or medicines are not able to improve his condition, then you should wear this stone. All types of trades can be overcome with the effect of this gemstone.
- Wearing panna also increases eyesight and relaxes the eyes.
(We At Gemsndiamond only manufactures Emerald from Brazil and Zambia Mines
As its best suitable for Astrological reasons )
Treatments are widely used for Emerald(for ex dyeing,rasine,and more). This process can enhance the color and transparency of some stones..
At the Gemsndiamond we specialize in offering untreated emeralds, the ‘real thing’. We believe there is no substitute for the beauty of a natural, untreated. They are much rarer and consequently hold greater value. Again it is important to check any documentation or reports linked to your stone. They will tell you if it has been treated.
According to Vedic Astrology Gemstones should be free from any kind of treatment.Make sure before Buying your Emerald should be 100 percent Natural and Non treated.